1.    #1  
    hI, I AM NEW HERE, AND AM SORRY IF THIS IS A LITTLE OFF TOPIKC. i AM LLOKING TO TRADE FOR A TREO 300. i AM OFFERING A TRADE AS CASH IS SOMETHING I DNT HAVE EXCES OF AT THIS TIME, BUT i HAVE A FATHER WHO IS A GEMOLOGIST AND i CAN OFFER MUCH MORE THAN THE TREO IS WORTH IN A TRADE.

i HAVE GENUINE AUTHENTIC SAPPHIRE GEMSTONES IN A VARIETY OF SIZES, AND IN REGULAR OVAL SAPPHIRES AND THE VERY RARE AND EXPENSIVE STAR SAPPHIRES. MOST ARE OVER 2 CARATS IN SIZE, AND COME WITH APPRAISELS. i ALSO CAN SEND AS MANY PICTURES AS YOU LIKE, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE. i AM NOT OUT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE i AM WILLING TO OFFER A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEOE INTERESTED, IT IS N THEIR BENEFIT.

I ALSO HAVE A MINI TV, ONE THAT IS A REGULAR WALKMAN SIZE AND HAS ABOUT A 3 INCH SCREEN, IT CAN BE CARRIED IN A PURSE, AND USED IN A CAR,BUS,PLANE, CAMPING, OR ANYWHERE, IT IS A COLOUR TV TOO, AGAIN I CAN SEND PICTURES, AND IT IS WORTH $275CAN.

I ALSO HAVE DESIGNER EYEGLASSES, LIKE ( ARMANI,MAUI JIM ( BEST LENSES IN THE WORLD) GUCCI, GUESS,SILLOUHETTE, ETC... EACH PAIR IS WORTH OVER $300CAN AND ARE BRAND NEW AND AUTHENTIC...GUARANTEED. AGAIN I CAN SEND PICTURES IF INTERESTED. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL FRAMES, AND IF YOU WEAR GLASSES IT WOULD DEFINATLY BE A GREAT SAVINGS, HAVE LOOK AROUND AND SEE DESIGNER PRICES FOR GLAASES, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE.

ANYWY, I AM SORRY THIS IS SO LOG,, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU GUYS, MERRY XMAS, & HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

THANK YOU
    LORELEI
    MY EMAIL - fullmoon@telus.net
    No reply
    Pawn your rocks and buy a TREO
    i was sort of wondering what kind of replies this would generate...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I think your confused it's http://www.ebay.com

hey this may just work. I traded some swamp land for my Treo!
    1. Please don't shout (all caps). It is considered rude.
    2. There is a forum called "Marketplace" that is best suited for your post or, as the previous post suggested, try e-bay.

Good luck.
    how many treos sould I send?
    Originally posted by aarons12
    i was sort of wondering what kind of replies this would generate...
    LOL,...and I had to be the first to respond.
    see, the thing is, this message board is for Treo enthusiasts. what enthusiast is going to trade his Treo away?? The mere mention of it would get that person stoned by some valuable gems.
    Ask Daddy for a Treo for xmas.

Tim Cronk
    I pimped myself out.

Got my treo from a bored housewife.
    I rolled my wife's grandmother. Try beating up your older relatives. Easy! *

*DISCLAIMER: I'm joking. Don't turn me in to the AARP for physical abuse!
    Originally posted by derek985
    I pimped myself out.

Got my treo from a bored housewife.
    great hamster pic!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.