1.    #1  
    Anybody here have any recommendation on Ring Tone Managers to suit Treo 270?

I have heard of the following

- Ringo
    - MonkeyTone
    - HoHo
    - iRing

Any others?

What are people using and what are the pros and cons of each.

I just want basic assign ring tones to some known callers, all others to another tone. If basic functionality is free that is what I want

Cheers
    VikingBrad
    TC Ringer works well for me. You can assign different rings to either individuals or groups, based on your address book. For example, I enjoy alternating the ring assigned to my mother-in-law with the theme from The Exorcist, Ding Dong the Witch is Dead (from The Wizard of Oz), and If I Only Had A Brain (also from The Wizard of Oz).
    I like Ringo it has a lot of cool added features like edit and create your own ring tones, add pics to callers, manage ring tones. I would go with this one it seems to be a pretty good product.
    Originally posted by VikingBrad
    Anybody here have any recommendation on Ring Tone Managers to suit Treo 270?

I have heard of the following

- Ringo
    - MonkeyTone
    - HoHo
    - iRing

Any others?

What are people using and what are the pros and cons of each.

I just want basic assign ring tones to some known callers, all others to another tone. If basic functionality is free that is what I want

Cheers
    VikingBrad
    I bought ringo. One problem with it is that it crashes your treo and you have to reset it. I crash maybe once every 10 incoming phone calls.
    chuhsi

Now that you mention it I have had about the same thing happen that is so wierd. I thought it may be my Silver Screen prog. Well I guess it is time to shot them off an email..
    Check this thread, and look for more in this forum (there are at least two that I can remember of in the past six months):
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=30162
    I wouldn't advise Ringo: it is a highly unstable app.
    I've got it, paid for it, uninstalled it. Not a happy customer.