1.    #1  
    The latest registered beta of SnapperMail has a ton of great NEW features including "Periodic Mail Fetching" not exactly push but close enough for me. Here's a list of NEW features:

- NEW: Periodic Mail Fetching
    + Periodic intervals to the nearest minute
    + Configurable active time of day and days of week
    + Configurable automatic disconnect
    + Configurable alerts
    + Attention Manager supported in OS 4 or above
    - NEW: Manual Fetch options
    + Allow/disallow one button fetch
    + Configurable automatic disconnect
    + Configurable alerts
    - NEW: Connection Log, displays a history of past connections to the mail servers
    - NEW: Better Treo Jog Rocker Support.
    + Jog Up/Down changes msg composer fields
    + Page Up/Down work independently from Jog Rocker
    + Jog button activates email lookup in composer's To: Cc: Bcc: fields
    - NEW: Better Treo Keyboard support
    + No need to hit the command stroke prior to a shortcut
    + [enter] opens messages
    + [backspace] exits message
    + [Option+Pageup/Pagedown] in msg reader jumps to previous/next msg
    + [backspace] dismisses all alert forms
    + more shortcut commands added
    - NEW: User can select which application to open an attachment with if more than one is available ("Open with..." command)
    - NEW: Attachment "Properties" Inspector, lets you rename attachment files
    - Now fetches the latest X number of messages on the server instead of fetching X new messages on each fetch operation
    - Message Reader now uses "1 of 10" style text in the titlebar
    - Now silently logs sending problems and continues with on with the Send/Fetch process
    - Now checks for illegal characters in the account settings
    - Now ignores SMTP user/pass settings, if server does not support SMTP AUTH.
    - Short header view inside composer now ommits Cc: field and can be switched to even if the extended fields are populated
    - Signature form now has a scrollbar
    - Fixed. Backup databases settings stays on in v1.3.1
    - Fixed. Day of the week one day out when composing message headers

GREAT APP, Thanks, SnapperFish
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I want off of Sprint Business Connection but we use Exhange at work. Will Snappermail work with this scenario?
    Thanks for any advice.
    No, SnapperMail wiL not, and I don't believe I saw it on their planned enhancements list.

Options for replacing BizConn include BaseJet, Corsoft Aileron, and future releases of 2bAnywhere (according to planned enhancements).

Geoffrey
    Cant get Snappermail to AUtoFetch, I think its set right, but never tries????
    Jim
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    I noticed that it will ONLY autofetch when the device is turned off. That is a bummer compared to the new Treomail which does it in the background...
    This new version is really a lovely improvement. However I have noticed one strange thing. I will get an alert telling me that I have unread email even though it has already been downloaded. I have mine set to "do not delete from server" and so perhaps those messages are what prompts this alert. Does anybody know a workaround for this? Have I done something wrong in my settings?
    Thanks.
    I tried downloading the demo and even purchased snappermail to download the files. Both ways, it says the files are not attached. Can someone please provide me the files. I would greatly appreciate it. I am fed up with business connect.
    Thanks.
    Robert
    rlotstein@hotmail.com
    Originally posted by mpk65281
    I noticed that it will ONLY autofetch when the device is turned off. That is a bummer compared to the new Treomail which does it in the background...
    I guess it really depends on the way you work. Personally, I was annoyed when I was using Treomail and I was working in my calandar and I got "bumped off" because it wanted to connect. I think this is a terrific improvement.

Too bad they haven't incorporated html stripping. Everyone else does this and it is a real "show stopper" for me. Oh well.
    I generally have SnaperMail launched 80% of the time. It would be nice to have the option to "auto-fetch" the email when the app is running, but not when you have another app running. this would prevent the current app from being interupted for an "auto-fetch".

I do like the idea of the "auto-fetch" feature when the unit it powered off.

-Serp
    I've been using the new version today, and so far I've been very impressed.

The only problem I've seen so far, is that sometimes, for reasons unknown, my data connection gets dropped (don't worry, I'm not going to blame this on SnapperMail). When this happened this morning, and Snapper woke up to fetch my mail, the Connecting window came up, and just sat there. Fortunately, there is a cancel button, and when I tried a manual fetch, it connected automagically.
    Deleting from the pc does not seem to delete the email from the pda in Snappermail. Business Connect mirrors what is on the desktop.

Does anyone know how to have the pda only have what is on the workstation?

Robert
    Originally posted by Robert1000
    Deleting from the pc does not seem to delete the email from the pda in Snappermail. Business Connect mirrors what is on the desktop.

Does anyone know how to have the pda only have what is on the workstation?

Robert
    Actually it does. You need to go look at the SnapperMail forum for the tricks and tweeks. You can access their forum from their web site.
    Rather than making me search for it, please tell me.

Thanks