1.    #1  
    Which do you like better and why?

Ideawizard
    I like Agendus better. It is less cluttered and has Treo features built into it. For example, you can tap and hold ona contact within the app to dial the contact's number. I would recommend that you try them both and decide.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    I still use Datebook+ after I tried both of them.

DateBK5 :

After a period of use, the past records will be merged into one day. I thought there maybe some options to set this, but I never found it. And, the most important, after 3 or 4 weeks trial, it destroyed the database for Datebook+ or DateBK5 - I could not insert any new meeting even I deleted all data in DateBK5 or Datebook+. And I have to hard reset my Treo 270.

Agendus :

It seems good and convenient to use. But I found 2 problems :

1. I don't know how to mark an event as "Done". So for a floating event, it will alarm me every day even I finished it, until I delete that event.
    2. A serious problem. If you miss the alarm of one event for repeat times you set in Agendus, then you will NEVER GET ANY MORE ALARM FOR OTHER EVENTS until you close the alarm message box of Agendus.

All above are my experience of these two products. Maybe there are some options can resolve those problems. But after that, I decide to use Databook+ still.

For your reference.
    I've use Actionnames/Agendus because i already paid for it. i like the colors, and icons, and the above problems are configurable, just have to read through the huge manual. There are many choices of screen displays, but I hate the developers, Iambic. just my opinion!

oh yeah, it is compatable with most other 3rd party apps like Wassup.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Originally posted by christo1970
    I've use Actionnames/Agendus because i already paid for it. i like the colors, and icons, and the above problems are configurable, just have to read through the huge manual. There are many choices of screen displays, but I hate the developers, Iambic. just my opinion!

oh yeah, it is compatable with most other 3rd party apps like Wassup.
    Huge manual? Would you please tell me where can I download the manual? I only have one small (376K, 42 pages) user guide.

My problems in Agendus are configurable? Could you tell me how?

Thank you.
    Originally posted by nomade
    I still use Datebook+ after I tried both of them.

Agendus :

It seems good and convenient to use. But I found 2 problems :

1. I don't know how to mark an event as "Done". So for a floating event, it will alarm me every day even I finished it, until I delete that event.

For your reference.
    To set the event as "DONE" you have to checkmark the box beside it in the main screen, or you can open the event and checkmark the box beside "Complete:".

I have used Agendus and Datebk5 for a while, and I prefered Agendus cause it is much easy to use and compatible with most of the Palm applications that I'm using...