1.    #1  
    When I use the Yahoo web based mail with Blazer, links are not "active". I'd like to be able to copy the link so I can navigate to it, but I haven't found a way to do it. Any ideas?
    yeah, pen and paper
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by elcidroyale
    yeah, pen and paper
    great thanks for the advise. Any specific kind of pen and paper? I prefer imported crushed rhino teeth paper and ink made from the wild African tutu tree.
    I never tried copying and pasting text from a page displayed in Blazer to somewhere else. now that I try, it seem I can only scroll up and down the page when I drag my stylus on the screen, and there is no copy function in the menus.

Am I missing somthing, or is it not possible to select and copy text out of a web page in Blazer?
    http://www.pdaapps.com/MarknDial/default.html

MarknDial might be able to answer some of these issues.
    Wow...MarknDial is great! I was trying to copy and paste a phone number, so it solves that nicely.

Man, if it weren't for PDAapps, my Treo would be only semi-useful. TreoSMS, VeriChat, MarknDial...so essential. Thank you!
    Originally posted by Count Zero
    Wow...MarknDial is great! I was trying to copy and paste a phone number, so it solves that nicely.

Man, if it weren't for PDAapps, my Treo would be only semi-useful. TreoSMS, VeriChat, MarknDial...so essential. Thank you!
    Did MarknDial work with Blazer? I was under the impression that nothing would allow you to copy text out of Blazer, including MarknDial.
    Originally posted by treotim
    Did MarknDial work with Blazer? I was under the impression that nothing would allow you to copy text out of Blazer, including MarknDial.
    You're right. MarknDial doesn't allow you to copy text in Blazer -- it just converts things on Blazer pages that look like phone numbers into clickable hyperlinks. It doesn't convert non-hyperlinked URLs on Blazer web pages into hyperlinks, nor does it allow you to select such text (and then hit :menu:-Space).

To get around that problem you'd have to use EudoraWeb or Xiino. Either browser should work great with Yahoo! mail, especially if you use the compact interface available from http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/.