1.    #1  
    Sprint has added Blazer 2.0 to it's downloads section... Has anyone else tried it yet? What will it do to/for me?

Thanks!!

Techiechick

P.S.: I LOVE my new Treo!!!!
    You might check the version you are using now (under "about browser" under options)... it's probably a 2.x version...
    How cute...Mobileguy helping techiechick...

Is this a great board or what???
    Anything I can do to help you too, Firstbeat, just let me know!
    dumb question. whats the DIRECT url to the sprint download section?
    <b>The difficult is easy, the impossible takes time.</b>
    Originally posted by techiechick
    Sprint has added Blazer 2.0 to it's downloads section... Has anyone else tried it yet? What will it do to/for me?

Thanks!!

Techiechick

P.S.: I LOVE my new Treo!!!!
    I loaded it up, and I must say I'm confused. The install adds a new icon with the unappealing name of "Browse WEB," which seems to be just another way to get to Blazer. So far, I haven't found any differences, so it would be nice if Sprint would issue some tech specs.
    I got my Treo n August and it came with Blazer 2.1.1. Maybe the one on the web site is for the other types of phones. Odd that it works on Palm OS tho.
    ....crazy SprintPCS.....
    Originally posted by firstbeat
    How cute...Mobileguy helping techiechick...

Is this a great board or what???
    and now 911-dude helping too. gonna be a singles board before long!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I only reply to those with photos!
    well gee, my photo is posted! my avatar is me after a big party night, trying to find my phone!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.