Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I searched around PalmGear and a few other sites with no luck. Does anyone know where to get a download that will import all the bowl games with times, matchups and locations into my Treo?

Thanks,
    Brian
    there was one last year, can't remember who made it.... should be plenty of em. I'm also suprised to not see one yet....
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  3.    #3  
    I went ahead and took the bowl listing from MSNBC and reformatted it into an Excel spreadsheet. Simply import the spreadsheet into Outlook and you are aff and running. All times are EST.

If someone could host the file that would be great, otherwise simply email me and I will send it to you. live_trader at hotmail.com

Not the most elegant solution but it works.

Enjoy,
    Brian
  4.    #4  
    Once again I have not been able to find a college bowl listing that I can import into Outlook. So I took the SI.com listing and reformated it. I will attach 4 files (one for each of the 4 major time zones) change the extension from .txt to .csv and import into Outlook (I assume with some quick Excel work it can be imported into other PIMs.

Central Time Zone

Enjoy,
    Brian
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    Eastern Time Zone
  6.    #6  
    Mountain Time Zone
  7.    #7  
    Pacific Time Zone
  8.    #8  
    Pacific Time Zone #2
  9.    #9  
    I just noticed that the description of the Sugar Bowl is incorrect. Please replace with the following:

Sugar Bowl
    New Orleans
    Oklahoma (12-1) vs. LSU (12-1)
    ABC

Sorry for the error,
    Brian
    Last edited by brianblank; 12/08/2003 at 07:53 PM.
    BLA!!!! Damned BSC! Not only did they screw up the Fiesta bowl by omitting UCS, they screwed the Orange as well! UM-FSU three times in 11 months! No thanks...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm assuming you meant the BCS screwed up the Sugar Bowl.
    Yeah, we'd much rather play USC than OKL.
    I know you must be tried of playing FSU but at least it should be a good game.
    Good Luck.
    UMich will defeat USC in the Rose Bowl...making all well in the world.

Remember OSU last year...no chance in beating Miami...same is going on this year with UMich vs USC.

UMich 35, USC 20

NCTreo600
    Originally posted by NCTreo600
    UMich will defeat USC in the Rose Bowl...making all well in the world.

Remember OSU last year...no chance in beating Miami...same is going on this year with UMich vs USC.

UMich 35, USC 20

NCTreo600
    What Michigan is going to find out in the Rose Bowl is what Schembechler found out every year he brought his team west, you farmer boys can't keep up with the pwoer of USC. Good luck, enjoy the sun, Disneyland and the beach, and then take your lumps on the playing field.

USC 38 Michigan 14
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    BLA!!!! Damned BSC! Not only did they screw up the Fiesta bowl by omitting UCS, they screwed the Orange as well! UM-FSU three times in 11 months! No thanks...
    I think UM is playing UF in the Peach Bowl not FSU.
    I think this was an old thread from 2k3 that was recently revived and updated for this season
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  17.    #17  
    2005 Bowl Schedule can be downloaded here.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.
  18.    #18  
    2006-7 Bowl Schedules can be downloaded here.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.
    Anyone post a 2008 schedule?
    Quote Originally Posted by 540perry View Post
    Anyone post a 2008 schedule?
    Here's the link:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174581

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast