1.    #1  
    I've had a Treo 300 for 2 months with great performance. Today I am having extreme difficulty getting voice or data at my ususal location. Signal strength goes from 2 bars to "no service" and back again, it sometimes says I'm roaming (regardless of whether "enable roaming" is checked or not, and I can rarely get a data connection. Before today, I used the phone and data services at least 1 hour a day w/o a single hitch at this location. All else on the phone seems ok and it works in other extremely areas that have an extremely strong signal.

I called Sprint, and as you might imagine, didn't learn much after 2 hours on the phone. They had no info of any cellular difficulties in my area (80210, Denver) and told me to have the phone's diagnostics checked at a Sprint store.

Does anyone have any experience with this sort of problem?

Thanks in advance for any advise you may be able to offer.
    It would really help to know where you're located.

Geoffrey
    He said Denver, unless you wanted something more specific.
  4.    #4  
    Local Sprint store said they cannot get service from their location either-- seems to be a problem with up to 3 cell towers. Interestingly, no one at the national Sprint PCS helpdesk had any info about it, and I talked to several people...
    Have seen this in the area around Raleigh, NC for the past week and a half. See my previous post which I believe was titles Voice calls / drops. Same thing happens, you dial with 2 bars, it says dialing, then flashes back to the speeddial page with no service, then almost immediately 2 bars again (this is standing in one place the entire time).

I figured it may be due to the ice storm we had down here, but if it is happening in Denver.....

NCTreo300