1.    #1  
    I was playing around with installing some midi tones for ringo and somehow sent my treo into an eternal reset loop. I finally got out of it and backed it up so there would be no problems, but somehow my entire network library, located under the preferences tab is gone. Without that file I can't access any data portions. I eventually did a hard reset and then synced the system but i already backed it up without the net files.

Of course Sprint Said its Handspring problem and handspring is directing me back to Sprint.

If someone knows where I can access the .pdb file or whatever file I need to get my network library back up, then sprint provisioning will reaccess my account.

Any Suggestion???
    Hard Reset your unit to bring back the network library. Then remove the backup folder in C:/Program Files/Handspring/username. Then set your conduits in the HotSycn manager to 'Desktop Overwrites Handheld". Then hotsync again. You will need to install your third party apps again, and should be able to retrieve soem of your databases from the Backup folder. Double-click on the databases to install them ujsing the Install tool. You may need to do whatever you need to do to get the Vision service workign agaiun. I dont have a Treo 300, so I am not sure what that entails.

Originally posted by PFSCHAMPION
    I was playing around with installing some midi tones for ringo and somehow sent my treo into an eternal reset loop. I finally got out of it and backed it up so there would be no problems, but somehow my entire network library, located under the preferences tab is gone. Without that file I can't access any data portions. I eventually did a hard reset and then synced the system but i already backed it up without the net files.

Of course Sprint Said its Handspring problem and handspring is directing me back to Sprint.

If someone knows where I can access the .pdb file or whatever file I need to get my network library back up, then sprint provisioning will reaccess my account.

Any Suggestion???
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    After 3 hours on customer service for both Sprint and Handsping, and you see what time my post was, that was the exact advice I got. Thank you, If I knew I would have gotten the answer so quick I would have went to bed and gotten my beauty sleep.

seriously thanks for answering. I just finished installing the files that I wanted.