1.    #1  
    Well folks I'm on my third treo 180. Recently it developed the loose stilus syndrome. Much to my suprise, as I keep close tabs on it, my stylus has gone missing.

Now I have a rather neutered PDA.

If I call for a replacenment, it will be a FOURTH treo 180. What options do I have? Will they simply replace it again, can I be upgraded to a 270?

I've been with Handspring since the first Visor.... but this is getting rediculous.

Help.
    I say talk to a supervisor and try to demand a 270. You have nothing to lose! I too am on my 4th but they rejected sending me a 270. My 4th 180 was brandnew and not refurbed and has been going for about 2 months now
    Originally posted by pilot1000user
    I say talk to a supervisor and try to demand a 270. You have nothing to lose! I too am on my 4th but they rejected sending me a 270. My 4th 180 was brandnew and not refurbed and has been going for about 2 months now
    HS told me I could ask for a 270 if my 3rd replacement died. Well, it did and they quickly retracted thier 'kind' offer and sent me a refurbished 180.

My 'B' stock refurb. fried after just a few days so I demanded a brand new 180 unit.

New unit has been alive for 6 weeks...
  4.    #4  
    Well... at the time I was given another refurb treo 180. As of a few days ago, it died. I guess it's time to shoot for a 270.

Seriously though, how many refurbed (read still defective) 180's do they expect me to accept. Up to this point I feel I've been one hell of an understanding customer. I've owned a visor dlx and a visor edge. Those were great products.

Unfortunatly they missed the mark with the treo 180.