1.    #1  
    Anyone using Facer as their launcher? If so, is there a way to make the pqa web clipping applications appear? Thanks.
    I think you need to download the PQA files to make them work. I quit using them after upgrading from Prism - they are buggy and not always updated. I haven't heard of too many people using them on Treos, anyone used with always on internet?
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Haven't figured it out myself. They don't appear in the launcher side.

Word(s) of caution!

If you have Treo Alert installed, this can cause a fatal exception-reset required-error. Not TOO much of a problem, but it sucks waiting another couple minutes to make a phone call or do anything.

The error comes up when you've missed a call, for instance... X amount of time (that you've specified) goes by, and Treo Alert does its job--but when the screen tries to turn off, it causes the error.

No luck assigning a button (on-screen) to applications so you could get to your PQA's either... So, I don't have it as my default--which is a shame--it's so nice looking!

As far as those PQA's go--I use quite a few of them--VERY FAST... black and white only, but it beats Blazer for speed. I use Gopher King for my hotmail and other services, then a variety of others for news, airline information, etc. Just install the Web-Clipping libraries, and you've got instant access to 500+ current PQA's which you might find handy. Just search for Palm VII internet PQA's, and you'll come up with loads--check with palm.com for software and they've got an extensive list.
    I love the new Facer version, but it has zero support for Treo300 jog dial or up/down buttons. I wrote in to them, and here is their response:

"Thanks for your email. We currently do not have any Treo device for testing purposes, hence, I think we can serve our customer better by concentrating on few, traditional device. The software does work for Treo, just a bit under-optimized. We might possible add this feature once we get our hand on any Treo device."

You'd think the Treo has been out long enough to "get their hands on one"