1.    #1  
    I see alot of people looking at my prior post. I am sure people are trading stocks on the TREO 300. I have been doing it for 2 years with old browser phone the new TREO does not work with MYTRACK. Can anyone reccommend a broker/service that works well with TREO 300?

Thank You Tim Cronk,
    What wireless broker do you use? I trade, that is all I do. I have found an appication, the only one that offers realtime STREAMING FINANCIAL Data to my Treo 300 and it is a great. I get charts, bid/ask, volume, change of prev day etc...... It is called MidCast and I got the 30day free download at www.hillcast.com

YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS.
    A spirit with a vision, is a dream with a mission
    Originally posted by Truehorn99
    What wireless broker do you use? I trade, that is all I do. I have found an appication, the only one that offers realtime STREAMING FINANCIAL Data to my Treo 300 and it is a great. I get charts, bid/ask, volume, change of prev day etc...... It is called MidCast and I got the 30day free download at www.hillcast.com

YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS.
  4.    #4  
    I saw that and definitely plan to check it out. But isnt it just an information provider? I need access to the broker as well. I have been using Mytrack with a browser phone and have been able to view 20 preset stocks at a time up to 200 in real time. It would also be nice to view streaming . But I need the connection to the broker to make the trade!!!!!!!!!

thanks Tim,