Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I haven't reset my Treo since I installed the 1.1.1 patch when it came out. This morning my phone rang and it used the T-Jingle ringer. The darn thing selected itself, *without* a reset.

I can handle it switching on a reset, but this is over the line. Anybody else have this happen yet? Who should I contact? Handspring or T-Mobile?
    This appears to be a bug in the update. There have been a few threads on this. Search the boards for 't-jingle' and you'll find them.

Michael
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Yes I know, but none of the other threads mention T-Jingle becoming the active ringer *without* a reset. That is what happened to my 270 this morning. It just changed the ringer for no reason.
    Originally posted by mportune
    Yes I know, but none of the other threads mention T-Jingle becoming the active ringer *without* a reset. That is what happened to my 270 this morning. It just changed the ringer for no reason.
    Sure it didn't reset by itself? I've had that happen before.
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Nope, it was in the same state I left it in before going to bed. (Application viewer -> Games). If it had reset it would have been in the general preferences.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    My T-Mo ringer resets itself when I hotsync
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    >My T-Mo ringer resets itself when I hotsync

Hmm, maybe that's the pattern - I'll see what happens when I hotsync this evening.
    I'm gonna try
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Well, hotsyncs aren't doing it for me. My current ringer is staying put. Any luck deleting the T-Jingle?
    I can delete from TC ringer, but it stays in there, like it's a software implant! From the GPRS upgrade perhaps??? C'mon Kurt, tell us how to delete it!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits