1.    #1  
    Just wondering if there's anything better than Blazer around. I've heard some good things about Xiino. Just trying to get some opinions.

Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by Jay21
    Just wondering if there's anything better than Blazer around. I've heard some good things about Xiino. Just trying to get some opinions.
    What I like from Xiino, compared to Blazer and few others that I tried, is that it is much faster than anything else!
    What's more you don't need to configure it (i.e. cookies with Blazer) and it works right out of the box.

The downside is that if it is very good to view PDA-designed sites,
    it is a desaster for normal Web sites (such as Xiino own'!).
    There Blazer is much better...
    For me Xiino is shrinking all the images to an unreadible size, whereas Blazer displays them correctly. Am I doing something wrong with Xiino?
  4.    #4  
    I tried Xiino last night and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the browser kept freezing up, timing out and when it did work, was very slow. Perhaps it works better with GPRS, but I was using it via dial-up and the time-out message told me to disconnect PPP and try again.

When it did work, I liked the way it displayed web pages such as Ebay. On Blazer you don't get all the sub-categories, but with Xiino it's more like your desktop. I just wish it would work as smooth as Blazer.
    It just plain sucked when I tried it. It kept freezing and disconnecting and when it finally displayed google ti would only show google.co.jp
    Just sticking w/ Blazer for now...
    Joshua