Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Two quick questions

1) I want to buy one TODAY, so I need to find a store that has them in stock. I have called the local Radio Shack and Verizon Wireless stores, and neither had any. Has anyone bought one from a retail store, not online?

2) I called Jabra, and they told me that the least expensive source for the FreeSpeak for Nokia is from Verizon Wireless, who is selling it for $149. They also said Radio Shack had it for the same price, but I went on their website, and they don't apear to sell the right unit at all. Has anyone seen it for less through any source?
    Hey, I'm in NY as well. My wife gave me a Jabra Free Speak tonight. She got it at a Best Buy in Yonkers. The price was $179. It was advertised in last Sunday's Best Buy newspaper insert.

Larry
    Hey bud.... I'm a manager for a Radio Shack in Houston,Tx. How many do you need? They are $179.99 in the store with a $30 mail in rebate.

If you sign up for a Radio Shack credit card on tuesday I'll be able to take off another 10%. That will make your final price after rebate $132.00 I had nine come in my shipment and sold all but two.
    I've had my Freespeak for... at least 4 weeks now and love the thing! I actually own two. One for my Treo 300 and the other for my store cordless phone.

I sell more $180 Freespeak headsets compared to $19.99 cheapy headsets.

I'll be in the store tommorrow... 2812405859!

Now ya'll don't all go to your local RS stores. I'll ship to anywhere in the US. Just tell me how fast you want it get it....
    " What would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?" - Robert Schuller -
    I wasn't thinking clearly last night when I sent the post through!!! I've been working hard lately... For the last three weeks 90+ per week!

But no I don't have the treo 300 version aka Nokia 3000/8000 of the Jabra Freespeak headset.

I think I posted the message like 3am... I was really tired...
    " What would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?" - Robert Schuller -
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    when we spoke on the phone, you said you had bought your unit @ ebay. whowas the seller, and how much did u pay?