Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by joshuajestelle

Could you perhaps elaborate on how to do that? I still manage to hang up on both callers everytime I try to do this. :-/

Josh
    I also fail every time I try to do this... I usually just leave the other person on hold and hope they hang up

What is the secret?
    another happy treo <b>600</b> user.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Originally posted by alex_t_king

I also fail every time I try to do this... I usually just leave the other person on hold and hope they hang up

What is the secret?
    See this here link:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=30076
    If you've designated a business card, all you have to do is continuously push your address book button (default button second from left if you didn't change it). You'll automatically beam your card. Good luck!
    Originally posted by NavXO
    If you've designated a business card, all you have to do is continuously push your address book button (default button second from left if you didn't change it). You'll automatically beam your card. Good luck!
    Default button second from the left is the datebook. Pressing and holding cycles between the different databook views. Pressing and holding the phonebook key (left of the datebook key) appears to redial the last person called.
    David
    Originally posted by skidoo

And all you people who actually have the time to read the manual should continue to enlighten the rest of us. We really appreciate it! Keep up the good work!
    Want Tips and don't have time to read the manual? Download the Treo keyboard: Additional Tips & Shortcuts booklet Handspring has put together. It's way smaller than the manual and gets right to the point:

http://support.handspring.com/downlo...l_tips_kbd.pdf
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12