1.    #1  
    I have been using Sprint Business Connect and like it!

The one problem I have is it's insistence on being the app launched when I press the 4th hard button. I want the Business Connect client to be the Option 4th button and Slap / Memo to be the 4th (un-optioned) button.

I've used the Button and Button-T preference apps to set it this way and it actually works for awhile. Then, out of the blue, Business connect will take over the un-optioned 4th button again, while keeping the optioned 4th button too.

Slap gets slapped right out of there!!!

I find the Slap (great little app) with the second push going to the Memo app (in my case Memo Plus another great app) is much more useful to me in that position.

Does anyone know how I keep Business Connect from commandeering my button configuration?

Paul
    I use TreoButton to configure my button options and have not had a problem with configuring Business Connect for use with any button.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by enagel
    I use TreoButton to configure my button options and have not had a problem with configuring Business Connect for use with any button.

I'll give Treo Button a try, but this is the first time I even had to consider it. The Button & Button-T preference applets have always done the job.

More testing seems to indicate that the BizConnect app grabs the un-optioned email button every time I do a HotSync, which syncs BizConnect as part of the HotSync operation.

If I simply get mail over the wireless connection it stays put, but have it a part of a HotSync, and it grabs the button again.

Can I trouble you to confirm that you HotSync BizConnect with Treo Button and it doesn't overrid the Treo Button setting?

Thanks,

Paul