1.    #1  
    I just intalled the Palmmsn and when i select it nothing happens ?
    I read somewhere that there is something else i must install ? to run with it .. but i cant find that link ? anyone can help me
    Originally posted by edwarto
    I just intalled the Palmmsn and when i select it nothing happens ?
    I read somewhere that there is something else i must install ? to run with it .. but i cant find that link?
    You need to install Sun Java for Palm OS... Go here to get it...

http://java.sun.com/products/midp4palm/download.html

Hope this helps! Please post when you get it up and running, I don't have my treo yet, still waiting for the UPS truck I will do the same as soon as I get it though!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Also, once you have Java installed you need to make sure and open the JavaHQ icon, click preferences and set Networking to be Enabled.

I like the fact that someone is working on a new MSN program since the Ruksun MSN Messenger Force is getting out of date, but the interface to the Java one is absolulty horrible. It's also somewhat slower.

I couldn't get the MSN Messenger Force to work at first, then I figured it out and I've been using it the past few days on. While it lacks the typing notifications that PalmMSN has, it has a far better interface and is much faster.
  4.    #4  
    cant get it to work
    i installed the sun java
    but when i try to connect i get

Error:Authentication failed
    When logging in, make sure you type your entire username@hotmail.com in the username field. I was having this problem and thought that PalmMSN was not working, until I realized I needed to type this.

I hope this works for you.
    Be sure that when you type in your password that you don't type it in with the first letter capitalized. I made this mistake and had the same problem. Then I realized that most of the time the Treo will automatically capitalize the first letter. So I put a space, then my password, then erased the space and it worked.