1.    #1  
    Lubak's Skins are available for low-res screens now. Added icons and shorter stubs are the main features. Check it out!
    ehhh. Im in truth really not impressed with any of the skins I am seeing for Launcher X even for Hi res sony skins. Its just really not THAT kewl. Maybe if there was background support and some better fuctions similair to ZLauncher then Id consider using this as my Launcher.

Jonathan
    The Internet is a great way to get on the Net.
    --Bob Dole
    Originally posted by gooselab
    Lubak's Skins are available for low-res screens now. Added icons and shorter stubs are the main features. Check it out!
    Not very exciting.
    I like better the default one that come with LaucherX.

Patience... I'm sure we'll see interesting skins soon!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Originally posted by YoYoman412
    ehhh. Im in truth really not impressed with any of the skins I am seeing for Launcher X even for Hi res sony skins. Its just really not THAT kewl. Maybe if there was background support and some better fuctions similair to ZLauncher then Id consider using this as my Launcher.

Jonathan
    From this message I went and found ZLauncher and installed it on my 300. I must say it's worth a consideration.

It's 1/2 the price of Launcher X, and 2X the functionality. It has a built in applications launcher (no more McPhling), customizable backgrounds, a recycle bin (you really don't delete an application or data from your handheld until you "empty" the trash bin), and the file tabs are consistant with the catagories you created in the standard Palm launcher.

I have only one problem with it. The default skin AquawoodXP is too crowded on the Treo's 160 x 160 screen. Some icons seem as if they only have 6-7 pixels in them and look like a blob or smear on the screen. Launcher X's icons and visualizations I think are more clear and better layed out. How ever I think Launcher X needs to off some alternative skins ASAP. This product has been worked on way to long to be where it is at today.

My $.02,
    --Dave