Hi,

I want to beam a jpeg (jpg) picture from my Nokia 7650 to my Treo 180g... At first the TREO says ok, receiving file.jpg... but after a short while the transfer stops with the folowing error:
    'Data received in unknown format'
    (I want to use the picture as a mail atachament)
    And btw it works with my laptop (I mean sending a photo from N7650 to laptop via infrared)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!
    Originally posted by edit
    Hi,

I want to beam a jpeg (jpg) picture from my Nokia 7650 to my Treo 180g... At first the TREO says ok, receiving file.jpg... but after a short while the transfer stops with the folowing error:
    'Data received in unknown format'
    (I want to use the picture as a mail atachament)
    And btw it works with my laptop (I mean sending a photo from N7650 to laptop via infrared)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!
    Do you have a pic reader installed on your Treo?
    Snappermail comes with jpegwatchlite, which lets you view these pictures. I don't know what it costs on its own, but you can buy jpegwatch at their website or through palmgear.
    So I must install an aplication that knows how to handle the jpg format in order to accept the jpg beam download?
    I need to know that for sure before i'll buy the software component?
    The picture that I'm trying to beam doesn't transfer completly (in to pda) that is the main problem... the error occurs in the transfer process... at the beginning.
    Thank you!