Hello, all. Can anyone recommend, or does anyone know of, a hack or desk accesssory which allows the user to enter an appointment into the datebook db from within another application? I have tried Bozidar Benc's PopUp FreeTime-- I love the rest of his stuff, but I don't like PopUp FreeTime's interface at all. I'd like to be able to enter the date, time, and text all from one screen; Benc's hack, while otherwise excellent, adds a step (the weekview) that I just don't need. Can anyone suggest a hack or DA which will run under OS 3.1 or below?

Thanks in advance,
    Marv
    Originally posted by Marv
    Hello, all. Can anyone recommend, or does anyone know of, a hack or desk accesssory which allows the user to enter an appointment into the datebook db from within another application? I have tried Bozidar Benc's PopUp FreeTime-- I love the rest of his stuff, but I don't like PopUp FreeTime's interface at all. I'd like to be able to enter the date, time, and text all from one screen; Benc's hack, while otherwise excellent, adds a step (the weekview) that I just don't need. Can anyone suggest a hack or DA which will run under OS 3.1 or below?

Thanks in advance,
    Marv
    DA's have got to be the greatest thing invented for PalmOS. I use more than 20 to get over that annoying fact that you have to completely swap apps to do even the most basic things. I use PowerJog so activating DA's via jogdial is a breeze.

Check THIS SITE for a great collection of DA's. They may have something...