1.    #1  
    I had read in this discussion area that a wireless keyboard was under consideration by one of the keyboard makers. Is this still on ice...or is there any new info..? That woud be fabulous for an allready great product!
    Originally posted by bmarkman
    I had read in this discussion area that a wireless keyboard was under consideration by one of the keyboard makers. Is this still on ice...or is there any new info..? That woud be fabulous for an allready great product!
    I use THIS .

Works great. Get FlipHack and FlipDA to flip the image on your Treo so the two Ir ports line up.
  3.    #3  
    Nzmoko ...Thanks for the suggestion. Just have to do some training.... it seems that the price is a bit steep... It sounds like it works as advertised!
    I think this is what you are talking about:

http://www.pocketop.net/
  5.    #5  
    I can remember looking at Pockettop some time ago. Too bad the treo 180 is not compatible with the keyboard. I'll just keep on looking. If anyone hears anything, please let me know. Thanks anyway, Appleman...!
    I think I remember reading that someone on this board is using it with the Treo. Just use a utility called flip-hack to flip the screen around, and that way the IR port is facing the keyboard.