1.    #1  
    cant get conclusive answer if yahoo still supports IM on palm os...downloaded off uk site but after signing in...says "you have lost your connection.\nClick 'OK' to Sign In again" in an error message box...any thots appreciated
    I have been having this problem for over a week, before that, it worked. Doh.

Louis MyTreoPage
  3.    #3  
    same error message as me?
    Yup -- Same message. Is anyone out there *able* to connect to yahoo?
    I get the same thing, and the last time it worked, I could not add a known good buddy. Perhaps they changed the protocol slightly; enough so that this version doesn't work?
    I'm so glad for this thread. I bought my treo 300 about two weeks ago, but finally called sprint to activate. AOL IM worked, as did Blazer, but I got that error for Yahoo chat.

Who can we complain to?

Is there a program for MS Chat?
    This issue has been discussed ad nauseum on this discussion board. Do a search for Yahoo IM etc and you will see what I am talking about. The Yahoo IM for Palm OS is no longer being supported by Yahoo and will not work.

You can buy MSN Messenger for the Palm OS at www.ruksun.com.

Originally posted by consultingguy
    I'm so glad for this thread. I bought my treo 300 about two weeks ago, but finally called sprint to activate. AOL IM worked, as did Blazer, but I got that error for Yahoo chat.

Who can we complain to?

Is there a program for MS Chat?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    you can get a free version of msn chat here http://www.freewarepalm.com/communication/palmmsn.shtml
    I installed this version and it crashed. Anyone get it to work?
    I finally got MSN Messenger to work. After playing around for 2 days this verion seems to work w/o crashing.
    http://www.visorvillage.com/software...4-palm-pc.html

Don't forget to D/L the JAVA applicationlisted towards the bottom of page.

If some is willing to give it a try I am signed on as: a2rob41@hotmail.com
    Lets chat!