1.    #1  
    Does anyone know the following:

1. Is this Bluetooth Enabled for the TREO 300?
    2. Does this support Voice Activation for the TREO 300?
    (If so how exactly does it work)
    3. I had one and got frustrated and sent it back. Maybe I wasn't patient enough with it?

I didn't like the big adapter thing that needed to be plugged into the phone at all times. That's why I am wondering if I can use the Headset only which is part number #MP800970 from Mobile Planet?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I don't know what it is, but make sure any headset you buy has those 3 black rings on the plug - most 2mm headset plugs only have 2 rings and they don't work - you need 3 rings. I just looked thru about 10 headsets in Best Buy and they only had one with 3 rings - made by Body Glove - I purchased it and it works great - I have several 2 ring headsets at home and none of them worked.

Does anyone know what the difference is between 2 and 3 ring 2mm plugs? And why would Treo do that to us? It knocks out 90% of the headsets on the market that we *can't* use!
    1. the treo 300 is not a blue tooth enabled phone. It requires the adapter for non-bluetooth phones

2.It does not support voice activation for the phone. The treos do not support voice activation.

3.You cannot use the headset only.
  4.    #4  
    Hey does anyone know the difference in quality between the Jabra Free Speak and the Plantronics M1500N1?

Is there any worth while differences?

The 2 negetive things about the Jabra are no voice activition, and non Blue Tooth Compatibility. Otherwise it's great.
    Originally posted by snippie
    Hey does anyone know the difference in quality between the Jabra Free Speak and the Plantronics M1500N1?

Is there any worth while differences?

The 2 negetive things about the Jabra are no voice activition, and non Blue Tooth Compatibility. Otherwise it's great.
    I had the Plantronics M1500 and returned it after I picked up the Freespeak. The Jabra is definitely better. You can set it up to answer with the TALK button, the boom is better designed, and it is easier to hear with it than the M1500.
  6.    #6  
    luvmytreo,
    Can the TREO be set up for Voice Activation?
    Having the controls behind the ear is kind of agrevating? Don't you think?
    I do like the LOUD, and I mean LOUD Volome control.

Am I missing anything with the Voice activation?
    It would be kool to voice dial with this PUPPY?

Originally posted by snippie
    luvmytreo,
    Can the TREO be set up for Voice Activation?
    I have Voice Command from Sprint PCS and set up my second Speed Dial button with an *. This way I press the TALK button on the Freespeak, then use the jog dial to activate Voice Command. It works well.

Having the controls behind the ear is kind of agrevating? Don't you think?[/QUOTE]

It takes some getting used to, but after a few times of pressing the proper buttons, you get accustomed to them. Most of the time it is the TALK button you press, since you pretty much leave the volume buttons alone once set up the way you like them.

I do like the LOUD, and I mean LOUD Volome control.[/QUOTE]

It is VERY LOUD. That little blue gel earpiece goes in your ear, so it is quite loud if you want it that way.

Am I missing anything with the Voice activation?
    It would be kool to voice dial with this PUPPY?
    [/QUOTE]

[/B][/QUOTE]

I find it useful with the Sprint PCS Voice Command.