1.    #1  
    When i send a file via SnapperMail (from treo300) the file I get has a .pdb extention on it.... for example : filename.jpg.pdb

does anyone know if i am forgeting to set something up or if this is just how it is handled by snappermail?

ps: the file is fine if i delete the .pdb extention on my PC.. but if i send a file to someone else.... thats where the problem comes in.

Thanks in advance..

Brian
    Forgive the stupidity of my question, but how do you get the .jpg file from your computer to your Treo to allow snappermail to find it?
  3.    #3  
    I email it to myself, check my email on the treo (via SM) and open/save it with JpegWatch Lite .... it works fine that way...... its emailing it out that is the problem
    If you can email it to your treo from your pc, why would you need to email it FROM your treo? Just curious... I'm still trying to find a solution for emailing jpgs from a digital camera that won't involve a pc. I just want to get the jpgs off a compact flash card, into the treo and emailed from there.
  5.    #5  
    to send it to other people at other times.... like when i am not at my PC and someone needs a logo for something (i am a graphic designer)
    Gotcha. I would be real interested if you find a solution. I'm a photographer, hoping to send digital photos to my newspaper and magazine clients from the field via the treo.