1.    #1  
    Hello,

Does any of you notice that Treo 270 doesn't support the GSM code in its mobile phone module?

I tried to input an internation call number in its Contact, i.e. +861012345678. Then when I dial this number by click in the Contact, the confirm dialog box shows "861012345678". The "+" sign disappeared. And I think it will become a local call with wrong number.

Any one has solution for this problem? Thank you.
    I personally have all my contact numbers stored on my Treo in the +country code - city code - number format, and I have absolutely no problems in getting thru to any of the numbers.

Sanjay
    Originally posted by Sanjay
    I personally have all my contact numbers stored on my Treo in the +country code - city code - number format, and I have absolutely no problems in getting thru to any of the numbers.

Sanjay
    Travel a lot in Europe and no probs at all...
    Originally posted by Sanjay

Sanjay
    Same here. All the entries in my Address book are in intl format. I even have parenthesis around the Coutry Code, like (+351) 123456789