1.    #1  
    It seems that Blazer's proxy isn't handling cookies or sessions correctly. I'm not BigTreo, nor have I ever allowed anyone else to use my Treo to log into TreoCentral.
    I clicked reply and was logged in as "jfink".

I was also using blazer..

this could be a bad thing.. I'm thinking banking/stocks.

I'm glad you posted.. something needs to be fixed..
  3.    #3  
    This is weird. I agree this could be dangerous. Is it an issue with TreoCentral or Sprint? Did you call Tech support?
    I showup with my correct username with Blazer.
    I am posting this message using blazer and my user name is correct also.
    Seriously though this is weird.. I hope we all don't share SSL usernames too... Will be watching tis thread carefully...

Will the real jfink please stand up!
    -jfink
  7.    #7  
    I am waiting to hear back from the person who started this thread. I was on Treo Central right before I went to bed last night and then I wake up and see this thread. Just wondering if you found any new information.

-BigTreo
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    mine works!
  9.    #9  
    I haven't heard from either the TreoCentral folks or Blazer devs about it. *2 was useless, of course.

I'm still logged in as BigTreo, despite clicking on the Log Out link.
  10.    #10  
    You are still logged in as BigTreo. You must be very close too me? What city/state are you in? I'm in Long Beach, CA. Just trying to understand how this could happen.
    Originally posted by BigTreo
    I haven't heard from either the TreoCentral folks or Blazer devs about it. *2 was useless, of course.

I'm still logged in as BigTreo, despite clicking on the Log Out link.
    Did you go into Blazer Preferences and manually clear the cookies?
    eom
    It seems that the problem is with Treocentral's site. I would not worry too much about it for stiock site etc. Unless these sites have user name authentication issues too. Keep in mind that Treocentral is nota high security site like stock/bank sites. These sites requires SSL authentication etc.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    If you are logged in wrong, clear your cookies, and relog in. We're looking into the issue. Sorry about that!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff