1.    #1  
    Hi,

Does anyone know anything about Dataviz product Inbox to go plus documents to go. Cost is $119.00(USD).

Just need to know basically can it work on the Treo 270. Also how good of a product is it. How easy is syncing with desktop. Is it worth $119.00 . Is anyone trying it yet.
    Last edited by ronaldwright; 11/29/2002 at 12:29 PM.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Doc to go is a good program. In box to go did not work for me. I am using a treo 300. What is worse is their customer service SUCKS. They know little about in box to go and all the problems I had needed to be answered by their parent company in Germany. They promise to get back to me but THEY NEVER DID. I tried this foolishness THREE TIMES. Even if their program was good, which I doubt, with customer service this bad why would anyone want to deal with them? Good Luck!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the input. I think I'll wait a month or two before buying. Since their parent company is here in Germany it should be easy for me to contact them on my time.

Either way the product is exactly what I've been looking for to have almost everything Office 2000 has.

In your opinion do you think Doc to go with inbox to go is a perfect mobile replacement to Office 2000?
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com