1.    #1  
    According to their site:

http://pages.ebay.com/anywhere/PDAs.html

The ebay pqa file supports color if you have a color pda. It only is in b+w on my 300.

Any ideas?
    The web clipping libs we use were written for B&W Palms, and thus are B&W.
    Pqa's turn your Treo temporarily into Black and White. Turn your phone off while you are running a pqa. The goodbye screen is black and white. Just a little fun thing I discovered messing around.
    that also explains why i liked the google mobile site better than the PQA though i kept it there anyway because the PQA was faster...

then try to figure out whether blazer or xiino is better for browsing ebay. one loads faster, the other gives problems keeping you signed in.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I've been seearching for color web clipping libraries myself. I know the ones I have were intended for the VII, but they must have these libraries for something like the 505 or i705, no ?
    The i&05 is a monochrome (b&w) unit. I have never seen or heard of a color PQA. It was designed to get info fast..not to look pretty.

Originally posted by KKenna
    I've been seearching for color web clipping libraries myself. I know the ones I have were intended for the VII, but they must have these libraries for something like the 505 or i705, no ?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?