1.    #1  
    Eek!

When I open my address book and click on an entry I get:

MemoryMgr.c,Line: 4365,
    NULL handle

Reset

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone have a solution?
    Hi there,

Kevin from Handspring here. The error youíre getting means that you donít have enough memory available to do what youíre trying to do. It could also be caused by MultiMail Pro, if youíre using that program. Hereís a link with details about the error and how to fix it:

How do I avoid the error "Fatal Alert: MemoryMgr.c,Line:[xxxx],NULL handle"?
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...olutionId=8324

Hope that helps!
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out whatís new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm . . . thanks for the link Kevin.

I don't use MultiMail Pro & have about 3 megs free so I guess I'll keep on looking.
    The problem is being caused by a software conflict. You may have to hard reset the unit to fix it.

Originally posted by ST-321
    Hmmm . . . thanks for the link Kevin.

I don't use MultiMail Pro & have about 3 megs free so I guess I'll keep on looking.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by ST-321
    Eek!

When I open my address book and click on an entry I get:

MemoryMgr.c,Line: 4365,
    NULL handle

Reset

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone have a solution?
    I just posted this to a different null handle message, but your thread looks more applicable. When I do a search on any old thing it dies every time when it gets to the datebook+ files. memorymgr.c, line:4340, null handle. I have 4615 k free. I recently installed a couple of spanish-engllish dictionaries, but I seem to have room for them.

Would a hard reset really be a good idea?

I don't understand what to do with the link from Kevin.
    Dear pdiehr,

I used to have the same issue, a long time ago. Evrytime I would use the Search'Find command on the Palm side, it would crash with that Error message.

I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I got a hunch that a "bad" datebook files was causing the issue. I made a backup my entire Palm Folder, deleted the datebook and datebook+ files from the handheld and re-installed the two datebook files again from my desktop. Did a Search/Find and now Error.

Note: If you do not have a backup of your Palm Folder and did sync the old "bad datebook files" you will probably get the same Error message.

I hope that this works for you.

Dave Lindberg

P.S. Please, please, please backup any critcal data before anyone does this. Everyone here is great, I just I do not want get flaming emails that the above caused any data loss. Thanks.