1.    #1  
    Everytime i recieve a message, i get this:

"No Caller ID Date
    new short mail. select "GO" to read it.
    http://smwl.uc.sprintpcs.com/sml/wap.do"

when i browse that, everytime, i recieve a message from the browser saying " cannot display page" can anyone help me????

also, can anyone give me the incomming and outgoing mail server names??

and another thing, can anyone log on to sprintpcs.com using there email address?

I tried to call sprint, but all they do is just keep transefering me and putting me on hold, wtf?!?!

thx guys!
    incoming: pop.sprintpcs.com outgoing: smtp.sprintpcs.com

When you first setup your email you might need sprint to setup your password for you. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work for me until I called and they input my pass. There may be another way to do this but I couldn't figure it out.

Also, you are right about calling sprint. You have to have a ton of patience. This is the only serious issue I have with owning a Treo. It seems to be a select few at Sprint that know anything about the Treo and you have to be transferred 3 times to reach them.

Anyway, I hope this helps.
    Originally posted by FreeStyle
    Everytime i recieve a message, i get this:

"No Caller ID Date
    new short mail. select "GO" to read it.
    http://smwl.uc.sprintpcs.com/sml/wap.do"

when i browse that, everytime, i recieve a message from the browser saying " cannot display page" can anyone help me????
    This is a known issue. You cannot get shortmail (Sprint's version of SMS) on the Treo without software called Treo300SMS. Do a search on that and you will find several threads on here already. You can also search on SMS.

Geoffrey
  4.    #4  
    why do i get the following error below?

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account: 'pop.sprintpcs.com', Server: 'pop.sprintpcs.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
    Have you set up your email account on the vision website? You need to set the password for the email account before you can use pop access through eudora.
    Disable Secure Password Authentication. That's an MS funkism that is not an internet standard, thus most servers you try to use it with will result in an error.

SPA (Secure Password Authentication) is NOT the same thing as SSL or "My server requires authentication" in outgoing smtp.