1.    #1  
    I've been using Newpen with no problem for a while now on TT (OS 5) and Launch'em 3.5.1.

I installed Silver Screen and now Newpen won't work even if I go back to Launch'em.

Anyone else?
  2.    #2  
    Reinstalled and it fixed it.
    What is it that drew you to SilverScreen? I'm just curious because I tried both it and LauncherX, and wound up going with the latter (although admittedly with a very short trial on both).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4.    #4  
    I am a happily-registered user of Launch'Em due to the extreme flexibility and abundant options. However, Synsolutions does not work with the Navigator Button on the Tungsten T and (as you well know) one of my objections now is to be able to do everything with the unit closed.

Silver Screen works with the nav button.

(Oh, and they have this cute Christmas theme.)
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    [...] Silver Screen works with the nav button.
    Which version? I could have sworn that it didn't when I tried it. LauncherX does too, FWIW. Does SilverScreen allow you to choose smaller icons and fonts also?
    (Oh, and they have this cute Christmas theme.)
    heh...actually, I tried it with Meniscus, but found that I liked JC2K's LauncherX skin better.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Toby
    Which version?
    Mostly, it scrolls with the navigator button, with Launch'em did not. I **HATE** having to use a scroll bar.

LauncherX does too, FWIW.]
    Shareware? Freeware? Where?

Does SilverScreen allow you to choose smaller icons and fonts also?
    It has three fonts you can choose from and allows use of FontBucket. There are some features I don't like, for example limited to "Info" "Category" "Beam" and "Delete" as icons on bottom. Launch'Em had a whole bunch of "Gadgets" that you could select from.

heh...actually, I tried it with Meniscus, but found that I liked JC2K's LauncherX skin better.
    Unfamiliar. Enlighten me...

You know, nothing to spend money on in December other than launcher programs for myself!
    Kelley
    Shareware? Freeware? Where?
    http://www.launcherx.com
    It has three fonts you can choose from and allows use of FontBucket. There are some features I don't like, for example limited to "Info" "Category" "Beam" and "Delete" as icons on bottom. Launch'Em had a whole bunch of "Gadgets" that you could select from.
    I don't recall how many LauncherX has, but I think you can have up to 8-10 at a time.
    Unfamiliar. Enlighten me...
    It's just an OSX-ish skin like Meniscus. It's available on the Active Skins page at the link above.
    You know, nothing to spend money on in December other than launcher programs for myself!
    Kelley
    heh...I'm currently spending money on bathroom remodeling.
  8.    #8  
    Looks like LauncherX only has the two "unofficial" skin sites. and no "official" ones...

...maybe I'll check out Meniscus.

Again (wishing someone from www.synsolutions.com were listening), if Launch'Em would just update for OS 5 and the Tungsten T, I would go back! [Do you hear me Synergy Software? BACK!!]
    Looks like LauncherX only has the two "unofficial" skin sites. and no "official" ones... [...]
    Well, it's just been released (though there have been older versions), so I suspect that'll change soon enough.
  10.    #10  
    Oh.
  11.    #11  
    Again (wishing someone from www.synsolutions.com were listening), if Launch'Em would just update for OS 5 and the Tungsten T, I would go back! [Do you hear me Synergy Software? BACK!!]
    From www.zerosixty.com:
    "September 19, 2002 - Zero-Sixty Corporation (Z60) has acquired the assets and operations of Synergy Solutions, a unit of BarPoint.com, Inc. Stay tuned for new product and update announcements!"

See also:
    Launch 'Em 3.9 at Palmgear
    Last edited by K. Cannon; 12/11/2002 at 03:33 PM.