1.    #1  
    I just recieved an unrequested replacement vehicle power adapter from Sprint PCS for my Treo 300. It says that the original adapters have a malfunction that leads to either a "Fatal Alert: '.../src/palm/hwrbattery682328.c,line:3535' " OR "Fatal Error 'STACK' "

So be wary of the original and watch for the new one Sprint PCS should be mailin' ya!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    When did you buy your 300?
  3.    #3  
    Around the last week in August, first week of September, I believe, from CompUSA.
    There is a very lengthy thread on this issue.

Search for it under "car charger" in the Treo 300 message board search feature.
    Should I expect to receive a replacement for my charger? I bought mine on Nov 7th at Circuit City, but from what people describe, it sounds like the old charger. No crashes yet, but the same stickers etc.
    is the replacement one an original handspring unit? i want to replace mine with it. I am tempted to go buy one, but not if one might be on the way.
    I received mine about a month ago. I hapilly have been using it, but the quality of the cord isn't near what was shipped with my treo originally. After no more than 45 days, the "pinch-release" mechanism that allows you to detach the cord from the phone doesn't work without jiggling the cord and a bit of tugging. I'm going to be pissed if I do some damage to my phone
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Does anybody know how to get a replacement? I heard from treo taht they were recalled and to call sprint andwhen I talk to them they tell me they have no idea what I am talking about. This is happening on both of my car chargers on the treo's i got as insurance replacements.... any ideas.. I really need them to work....
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I swapped both of mine out at a Sprint store. I did have to call around to several Sprint stores before finding one that knew what I was talking about and had them in stock. Check with the main/larger Sprint stores in your area.