1.    #1  
    IR Hotsync dont start since I have updated the GPRS Update 1.1. Now its my second treo that this will happen. Does anybody know something about this problem?

Possible: I have updated my treo at my home pc with USB cable. On my notebook the IR Hotync dont work anymore. I tried it with the usb cable -> works. Tried it on a notebook from my friend -> works. I have a DELL Inspiron 610 C
    Well its obvious that the problem is specific to your machine. Perhaps you need to update the drivers for your IR port?

Originally posted by acidham
    IR Hotsync dont start since I have updated the GPRS Update 1.1. Now its my second treo that this will happen. Does anybody know something about this problem?

Possible: I have updated my treo at my home pc with USB cable. On my notebook the IR Hotync dont work anymore. I tried it with the usb cable -> works. Tried it on a notebook from my friend -> works. I have a DELL Inspiron 610 C
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    I have the newest one...
    I had the same problem. After I set my IR com port to 57,600 bps and my treo's IR to 57,600 bps, it worked. I had IRcomm installed and after the first phase of the update, apparently the IR port in the treo dumped to only a high of 57,600 - I was connected at 112k before....
    Bob
  5.    #5  
    Many thx for this answer... this was the problem...
    Bob, you are a STAR !!! I have had the IR problem for weeks and have just read your solution, and it definitely fixed the problem.