Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. glenng's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
       #1  
    I was watching MTV Cribs today (you could always catch the reruns on Sunday). Legendary Rapper Scarface (Now Prexy of Def Jam South), had a treo 300 on his bed. I just thought it was interesting that he used a treo.
  2. #2  
    I was watching Tech TV and Leo Laporte uses a Treo and gives high praises for the device. The other day he gave a demonstration of a card game that will allow card players to play peer to peer using the Treo and I cannot find the program. Did anyone see that episode, and can post the link. I checked the show notes and still did not find it.
    a2rob
  3. #3  
    I didn't see that episode, but is this what you're looking for?
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by jaydee
    I didn't see that episode, but is this what you're looking for?
    I have that Hearts game and love it. I wish their were more wireless games out there.... I think I'll try Spades also.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
  5. #5  
    hell yeah i saw that eppisode. hes down in at ga flossing with his treo and his crystall


    nuggahhh
  6. #6  
    I am luda's road manager, and me and face joke about our treo's.... Best tool next to a pocketpc phone....
    <B>Books</B>
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by a2rob
    I was watching Tech TV and Leo Laporte uses a Treo and gives high praises for the device. The other day he gave a demonstration of a card game that will allow card players to play peer to peer using the Treo and I cannot find the program. Did anyone see that episode, and can post the link. I checked the show notes and still did not find it.
    a2rob
    That's kind of surprising due to the way he oooh'ed and aaah'ed over the Danger at last year's Comdex.
  8. glenng's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
       #8  
    Yo Books,

    thanks for replying. so you like the pocket pc phone better?

    also when you guys gonna be pulling through l.a. area? thanks.
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by books
    I am luda's road manager, and me and face joke about our treo's.... Best tool next to a pocketpc phone....
    Tell Luda/ Chris luva-luva/ Plain Chris I said wassap. I used to intern at hot 97.5 there in ATL when they were still in College Park! (small world!) Glad to see the hip-hop community jumpin' on these things. My pops call mine the "baller-nater 300"
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
  10. #10  
    man scarface down there in ga hes got a phat setup, hes a true thuga living in the ghetto, even with his cash hes pimping it with the treo 300

Posting Permissions