1.    #1  
    When you go to the blazer home page there are several catagories to select. Can you add new catagories or add to those particular catagories? If so, how I have been unable to do this?
    if you are referring to the default Sprint PCS home page ("PCS Web"), then nope - that is a web page maintained by the sprint folks.

you'll have to either 1) rely on blazer's own bookmark feature or 2) build your own treo-friendly home page and set it as your default. here's an example of mine: http://www.hyperkinetik.com/mobile

-chuck
    Originally posted by darkfox3
    When you go to the blazer home page there are several catagories to select. Can you add new catagories or add to those particular catagories? If so, how I have been unable to do this?
    darkfox,

The homepage is I believe pre-set by Blazer.

However, you can add bookmarks by clicking on the second icon from the left at the bottom, which looks like a little rectangle with two rows of four vertical bars each, and it will bring up a screen with pages and blank slots on each page where you can add bookmarks by clicking on the blank slot - you will see that you have the option to type the url and assigned name in yourself, or you can select the current displayed page and it will be inserted automatically.

Or you can hit the menu button on your thumbboard, second key to the right of the spacebar, and then hit the A key to Add Bookmark, but I think that the program then picks the slot for the bookmark, instead of letting you do it.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!