1.    #1  
    I currently sync four different outlook contact folders to my phonebook on my Treo. Is there a program out there that will set the categories of the contacts to the names of the folders I have on my desktop so that I can filter out the various folders on my Treo?

Thank you all for your help - this is a wonderful forum for us Treo users.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    try pocket mirror by chapura. It takes a little time to set up, but it's worth it. http://www.chapura.com/pm_professional.php
  3.    #3  
    I already use Pocket Mirror and sync all the outlook folders I want. I want to be able to categorize the contacts so I don't have a long list of contacts from my 4 folders I sync. If there was a program that put the name of the folder into the category section then I would be able to filter my list by the folders using the category filter.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    In outlook go to each contact, click on the All fields tab, then select All Contact Fields. Add the catagory to the Catagories field, then hotsync.

All your contacts will be placed in whatever catagory you specify. If you have added special catagories in your Treo, use the same names in Outlook. It should work fine.

Hope this helps
  5.    #5  
    I have over 500 contacts between the four folders - this will take forever!
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    Have you taken a look at KeyContacts by Chapura.com? This application was designed specifically for synchronization with MS Outlook.

Originally posted by dgreensp
    I have over 500 contacts between the four folders - this will take forever!
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  7.    #7  
    I have figured out how to add the same category to all the contacts in my folder - select all the contacts and then go to edit and categories and you can assign the same category to each contact. This works on my Treo - I can now filter by outlook folder. Thank you all for your help.
    Darren Greenspoon
    www.allstarsportscamp.ca
    i desire to sync four different outlook contact folders to my phonebook on my Treo, but have not a clue. i use chaprua poc mirro 3.1.2.
    Rick Harpenau
    Jupiter, FL