1.    #1  
    Has anybody used the creationzone ringtones on the treo300? i have the palmgsm package and its neat but we all know the problems with it... i am reluctant to spend more money for a bunch more full songs that are not really effective as ringtones...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    i've used the creation zone ringtones and I must say- pretty loud. louder than any others i've downloaded from anywhere else. but you can only get them at full volume if you pay for them. the "trial" ringtones are not as loud. also I think that the "newest" treos ship with louder speakers. the last one I got is definitely louder than the original... hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    thanks. i don't have a particular issue with my volume so maybe i got a slightly later version to start with. my issue with the palmgsm tones is that they are full songs rather than appropriate parts. for instance, the intro to 'the addams family', the finger snapping part, hardly lends itself to being heard
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Would someone be so kind as to post a link for the Creation Zone ringers?

Thanks.

Geoffrey
  5.    #5  
    Thank you much. For some reason, doing a search on Yahoo! didn't bring this up.

Geoffrey