1.    #1  
    Anybody using BaseJet where at one point you could do a wireless sync, and now you can't? I can't figure it out -- I haven't touched any settings since I set the Device Port to 110 (per another thread here), the tray icon is properly lit, but I get a "Could not connect with Launcher" or some message. Emailed BaseJet's support team, haven't heard back from them. Is there something else I need to do?

TIA...
    I've been using Basejet since June and after I switched to a Treo 300, I've noticed that Sprint's data connection is buggy. When I get an error with Basejet, I check to see if I can download a page using Blazer, which most of the time gives me an error stating it can't download the page. This tells me it's the carrier's problem. I just turn off wireless mode, then turn it back on, reconnect and I'm fine. This seems to happen once every couple of weeks or so. There are other threads on this discussion board related to the carrier's buggy network.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll have to look into that...so far, I can use Blazer fairly well, but maybe that's because I didn't try using Blazer right after failing to connect to BaseJet.

Still, I'm wondering...
    Originally posted by ajchenmph
    Anybody using BaseJet where at one point you could do a wireless sync, and now you can't? I can't figure it out -- I haven't touched any settings since I set the Device Port to 110 (per another thread here), the tray icon is properly lit, but I get a "Could not connect with Launcher" or some message. Emailed BaseJet's support team, haven't heard back from them. Is there something else I need to do?

TIA...
    I think it was the Treo that you are supposed to set the port to 110. THe Launcher's port should remain at 80.

Remember too that Basejet is free/beta ware. It has been stabile on my Treo 300 with Outlook-2000 running on my Win-2k platform about 95% of the time. There are times when I get the "Can't connect to launcher" message, but it typically is a Sprint network issue or my system (PC) needed to be rebooted. Why the reboot - I do not know.
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!
  5.    #5  
    Got it to wireless sync today -- you guys were probably right, it was the Sprint PCS data connection that was probably buggy. Thanks for your input.
  6.    #6  
    Bump -- just started having issues again. It's set to Port 80 on the desktop, but when I set the Treo to Port 110 and hotsync, it goes right back to Port 80 after the hotsync. Any ideas?