1.    #1  
    Ok just had to let everybody know that the new treo Belkin cases are in stock and in my humble opinion it's the best case on the market for the Treo as far as functionality. What sold me was the fact that the PDA screen is completely covered (keys n all) which doesnt hurt usability in the least but also offers the obvious complete protection to your Treo.

I was tired of wiping it down all the time due to face contact etc but no more. Also, not only that but the lid also has a backing cover to it that it slides into. Basically your face NEVER touches ANY part of your phone.

Check it out. View here

BTW although it says not in stock they are in, so insist. You might have a little wait BUT trust me it is well worth it.

Finally somebody got it right.

And yes before you ask it does have the belt swivel clip.

Perfection...
    Can you tell us whether this fits the Treo 300 and where you found it if you didn't order it direct? Also, the link to view a larger picture of the case doesn't work for me and I'm wondering just how the full cover over the screen and keyboard looks. If you could post a picture, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Geoffrey
    http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...uct_Id=129557#

I have a Treo 300 and I have been using the Brookstone case. I like the case, but it is a little bulky and sticks out from the hip a bit much. The Belkin case picture looks slimmer than the Brookstone. So, I wondering if anyone has this case and what they think.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by djschwar
    http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...uct_Id=129557#

I have a Treo 300 and I have been using the Brookstone case. I like the case, but it is a little bulky and sticks out from the hip a bit much. The Belkin case picture looks slimmer than the Brookstone. So, I wondering if anyone has this case and what they think.

Thanks!
    I think you will find this case in stock at your local circuit city store. I would recommend that you first take a look at it there, rather than ordering by website. You may or you may not like it up close. I didn't think the leather looked as nice as the leather on the Belkin, but it may well be a matter of personal taste, and other pros and cons.

Regards,

Nate
    S
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
  5.    #5  
    Not sure if it fits the 300 as Im not aware that they are different sizes, I will say that the case fits the 270 snugly so if the 300 is slightly larger then I do not think it would work.

I ordered direct from Belkin but by phone.

Oh and yes it is the least bulky case I have seen to date and the best looking leather. I was not impressed by the others.

Sorry cant seem to post a pic can email if you'd like.
    Hey,

This look like just the case I am looking for. Have you tried the CaseTechWorks case? Does this Belkin case hangs off the belt like the CaseTechWorks case? Please let me know. Thanks.

Originally posted by lplplpx3
    Not sure if it fits the 300 as Im not aware that they are different sizes, I will say that the case fits the 270 snugly so if the 300 is slightly larger then I do not think it would work.

I ordered direct from Belkin but by phone.

Oh and yes it is the least bulky case I have seen to date and the best looking leather. I was not impressed by the others.

Sorry cant seem to post a pic can email if you'd like.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  7.    #7  
    To answer your question my new Belkin is replacing my CaseTechWorks case due to the added screen protection. Other than that and the better leather on the Belkin the cases are almost identical, so yes it hangs off the belt exactly the same as the CaseTechWorks case does and trust me this IS the case you've been looking for as I've also been looking for a DECENT functioning case all year long and the closest I came was the CaseTechWorks. The Belkin is just 1 step better and offers much more protection.
    Last edited by lplplpx3; 11/24/2002 at 06:31 PM.
    Thanks for the info. The "hang off thing" kills it for me though. This is the reason why I do not use my CaseTechWorks case anymore.

Originally posted by lplplpx3
    To answer your question my new Belkin is replacing my CaseTechWorks case due to the added screen protection. Other than that and the better leather on the Belkin the cases are almost identical, so yes it hangs off the belt exactly the same as the CaseTechWorks case does and trust me this IS the case you've been looking for as I've also been looking for a DECENT functioning case all year long and the closest I came was the CaseTechWorks. The Belkin is just 1 step better and offers much more protection.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?