1.    #1  
    I have just purchased a 300 and am looking to sell my 180. Question is - after I deactivate my service with T-Mobile, is there any other step I need to take before posting it for sale (on eBay, etc)? Someone told me that all I needed to do was remove the GSM card from the back door. Will that do? Thanks.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $what$ $ties$ $the$ $phone$ $to$ $your$ $service$ $with$ $TMobile$, $your$ $account$, $etc$, $is$ $the$ $GSM$ $sim$ $card$. $If$ $you$ $remove$ $that$, $then$ $there$'$s$ $much$ $less$ $chance$ $of$ $the$ $new$ $owner$ $of$ $the$ $phone$ $accidentally$ $getting$ $their$ $new$ $usage$ $tied$ $up$ $with$ $yours$.
    Removing the SIM card will work, but after you deactivate with T-Mobile, the SIM card won't connect anyone to a carrier's network anymore anyway. so, don't think you even need to do that.
    How much are you willing to let it go? I'm interested - let me know: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

Please check my references.
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    How much are you willing to let it go? I'm interested - let me know: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

Please check my references.
    HOLY %$^#, Batman! How do you afford all those gadgets???!!?? And, before you get a chance to learn one, you're on to the next!! Short attention span??

(Only kidding...just jealous because I haven't gotten all those toys over the years....my wife would kill me!)
    Originally posted by sbcrair

HOLY %$^#, Batman! How do you afford all those gadgets???!!?? And, before you get a chance to learn one, you're on to the next!! Short attention span??

(Only kidding...just jealous because I haven't gotten all those toys over the years....my wife would kill me!)
    haha, I don't OWN all of those, those are the ones I've used previously.... I only keep a few gadgets - the ones that I afford. hehe