1.    #1  
    This browser sounds intriguing but it apparently requires Palm OS 4. I have an email out to the developer to verify, but has anyone tried it?
  2.    #2  
    OK, well, I got impatient and tried it. It works but you might want to wait for the Treo 300 version.

I just got an email from the developer, who said they're working on it.

So anyway, it's basically a PQA-based browser, which has its appeal because it's very fast. Plus, it appears they've customized a direct hook to Yahoo's wap email interface, which means you have easy access to Yahoo mail. Kind of nice.

Other than that, it's basically a portal to the standard WAP sites, organized by category. But again, the draw here is that it is very, very fast.
    never mind
    Last edited by millerhifi; 11/21/2002 at 03:23 PM.
    I couldn't get it to work. Are there additional files needed to work with the Netspring.pqa file? Also what's with the extra junk? Do you need Grokster to use the Netspring browser? Final note, when running the install after step3 of 4 I click the button and the program closes without even adding the .pqa file to the sync installer. Am I missing something?

Thomas
  5.    #5  
    You have to have Web Clipping installed first. Do a search for PQA, and follow the detailed instructions. It's a little complicated but once you have it set up, it's worth it.
    Wouldn't work for me either as I immediately get a "HTML error code please contact customer support".
    I've been running pqa's successfully for some time now, but noticed the requirements are Palm OS 4.0 and above. So I assumed this is why I couldn't get it to work.