1.    #1  
    Does anyone know a pen stylus that fits the Treo 300? Perhaps even a 3 in 1 stylus or something like that? I've looked on TreoCentral, but they only seem to put anyone who makes a stylus, and sometimes aren't accurate with whether they fit in the silo. I need one that fits in the silo otherwise it's not worth it, I might as well carry around a pen.

Secondly, does anyone really know how to read hotmail on the Treo? I've seen several threads, but none of them work. There is no Hotmail or "general mail" option at mobile.msn.com when I view with either Blazer or my desktop. When I go their with my desktop I can select an option to configure it to work with the Treo 300 (it specifically lists the Treo 300 which is far better than I could have hoped), but then I can't go their with my Treo 300, because the Treo 300 can't get to a login screen to access my new settings. (The login screen is blocked because it can't read the settings, typical chicken and egg-type problem).

I'd like to avoid PQAs and Hacks for a little bit. I can't believe how easy it was to access Yahoo's mail. So much better.
    StylusCentral.com carries one that fits the Treo. http://styluscentral.com/styl3in1styl2.html I just got mine last week. It does the job, but I would not say that I am impressed with the stylus. It is very light weight and the tip/reset pin is difficult to thread back into the barrel of the sytlus.

Hope this helps,
    Brian

p.s. How are you accessing your Yahoo mail?
  3.    #3  
    I saw one of Handsprings built in links (I just got my Treo) goes to at least one of Yahoo's wap portals:

http://p5.oa.yahoo.com/raw

Everything is super speedy. I might use it instead of the regular yahoo mail for my real browser.

Brian.
    Originally posted by brianblank
    StylusCentral.com carries one that fits the Treo. http://styluscentral.com/styl3in1styl2.html I just got mine last week. It does the job, but I would not say that I am impressed with the stylus. It is very light weight and the tip/reset pin is difficult to thread back into the barrel of the sytlus.

Brian,

What about their warning (on the web site, and prior discussions I think) that the reset pin can get into the ink? Have you noticed this problem at all? I was all set to order it once when another thread about this scared me away.

- Paul
    I have the pen stylus for Treo, as does a friend of mine. I agree that the design is just OK. It fits in the silo well enough, but there's an extra little nub sticking out at the top, which tends to catch on things and pull the stylus part of the way out. And yes, the reset pin is both difficult to get out and always has a little bit of ink on it. (My friend has the same problem.) The ink doesn't actually cause any problems, it's just a bit strange and you have to be careful with it. I'm using this stylus, but I'm also keeping an eye out for a better one.

BTW, is everyone having the same problem with the silo seeming to get a bit loose and not hold the stylus as tightly as you'd like? I had the same problem with the original stylus too.
    i have the stylus from stylus central it does the job but I am not happy with the way it fits in my treo it is very loose I also don't like how difficult it is to screw in the reset pin. I don't have the ink problem. I noticed that e bay is selling a three pack that fits the treo has any one checked these out
    My stylus does not have the ink problem either.

Could you post the link to the ones on eBay? Thanks.

Brian