1.    #1  
    Hello all. I am new to this board but it has been quite helpful so far. So I decided to make my first post.

I have foun a ton of useful PQA applications, I can't get web clipping to work. I d/l the web clipping app from a site I can't remember.

Does anyone know where I can get a working copy or is there a setting that needs to be changed that I am not aware of?
    If you do a search for PQA on this board, you will find the information you need.

Welcome to Treocentral.

Geoffrey
  3.    #4  
    Thanks for the advice. I've got it working now. The treo is awesome!!!
    Hi-I've followed all instructions VERY carefully...yet everytime I open a pqa...I get a fatal error. ANyt thoughts?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Originally posted by firstbeat
    Hi-I've followed all instructions VERY carefully...yet everytime I open a pqa...I get a fatal error. ANyt thoughts?
    Are you running TrafficStat? The old version had a problem that caused fatal errors in web clipping apps. Disable and remove it if you are, and the apps should work fine. There is a new version of TrafficStat that fixes this problem.
    i DON'T SEE TRAFFIC STAT LISTED ON THE tREO WHEN i CHECK "INFO"...IS THIS SOMETHING THAT IS FACTORY INSTALLED?

sorry for the caps!
    TrafficStat is a 3rd party add on app that is not a default app on your treo. If your not aware of it than don't worry about it, you would have had to install it yourself.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    You can get errors with web clipping apps if all the files are not present on the Treo.