1.    #1  
    Sprint is having a problem in our area right now. You can't get calls from any mobile and it is long distance from any landline. They say it will not be solved until Dec 5 but that it may stay long distance. I just bought my Treo and signed a contract Saturday, does anyone know how long I have to return it and get out of my contract?
    Where are we?
  3.    #3  
    the rio grand valley of Texas. No sprint pcs is working!!!!! We can send calls out but not get any in.
    Originally posted by mrgarza
    the rio grand valley of Texas. No sprint pcs is working!!!!! We can send calls out but not get any in.
    One of my friends reported Sprint customers having problems in Miami. Have not heard any reports from Texas.

Do you know if any other brand name phone work okay on sprint network in your region. Or is it just Treo customers.

Regards.
    Just placed a call to my treo and works perfectly here in Beeville/Corpus Christi TX. You should be able to return the phone and contract due to customer satisfaction. It's in the "agreement" contract.
  6.    #6  
    sending calls is fine, receiving is the problem. No sprint phone is working.
    I believe you have 14 days ... I would return it if I were you!