1.    #1  
    Just got a treo 300 and I am trying to find a case.
    any suggestions or favorites out there?
    There are quite a few theads on this subject here; a simple search should bring them up. I'll toss in another recommendation for the Brookstone cellular case ($12.50). It's a great fit for the 300, looks classy, is snug enough to transmit vibe but not so tight that extracting the Treo is difficult, and is certainly an excellent value.
    I second the nomination for the Brookstone case. The reasons... price, durability, professional look and it's NEVER fallen off, out or otherwise not protected my Treo. I can't say the same about some of other "clips" on the market... even the "Ultras." The Brookstone case also demonstrates that prices for other cases need not be in the $30 - $40 range.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    I just checked their website (brookstone.com?) and didn't find the case - do you have an item number? Did you get it in the store and not online?
    After reading this posting, I picked up one of these at my local Brookstone. I actually found two versions of this case. Same SKU, but one did not have leather on the sides, just "stretchy" material. It's also a little bit smaller. I'm assuming it is the "new" version becuase it appears to be cheaper to make. It diddn't fit the treo quite as nicely.

Get 'em while you can!

-Ed
    Originally posted by mark1444
    Just got a treo 300 and I am trying to find a case.
    any suggestions or favorites out there?
    I use the Handspring clip. I love it.
    any ideas for a treo 90??

I just got it, i really need a clip or case for it??

i heard the clip isnt that good??

thank you
    jonathan