1.    #1  
    is there a sprint website designed to be accesed form the treo or other mobile devices? if so what is the url ?

also where are these vision games and ringers you always see advertised on tv???

-Ken
    Ringers and more downloads are designed for phones which are not as sophisticated as the Treo. Go to www.palmgear.com and you will more downloads than you could ever want for the Treo and at considerably less cost than Sprint would charge you under Ringers and more.

There is a lot of marketing hype around ringtones and games for phones but it is all about getting more $$$ from you rather than real flexibility.

As to your other question, the home page in Blazer on the Treo is designed for Palm browser use but the pages used for account admin on Sprint PCS site are not designed to work with Blazer - the pages need Javascript and very often you find that most of the page but not the submit button appears. It is very frustrating but a fact of life right now. You pretty much have to use your PC to edit your account on Sprints site.
    I say this every time I get the chance: Isn't it ironic that we can't access "Vision" with the Treo or -- and this is worse -- our own friggin' Sprint PCS email using OEM-installed apps!

That just cracks me up everytime I think about it. I'm sure some Sprint PCS execs are just boiling mad over this technological snafu. You know they all have Treos and are as frustrated as we are.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Doesn't Blazer access WAP sites? If so, there must be an address I could enter to use the SprintPCS WAP site. The things I miss most from my previous SprintPCS WAP phone are access to my minutes used/left and hotmail. I figured out how to access hotmail, but I would still like account information. I use Palmgear.com (www.palmgear.com/palmsized) to download software. (I wish Palmgear made all their software downloadable.)
    Originally posted by mbaker911
    Doesn't Blazer access WAP sites? If so, there must be an address I could enter to use the SprintPCS WAP site.
    If you figure it out, let us know because no one else has.