1.    #1  
    My wife just threw it at me and said to check my shirt pocket next time, whoops. I hung it up to let it dry for a bit and plugged it in, still works like it did before, which isn't saying all that much.
    But I doubt the Treo is waterproof or even water resistant...

Anyone had any close water calls yet and the Treo lived to tell about it????
    ETUTREO300
    Most electronics, as long as they don't have any electricity going across their circuits (capacitors and batteries) will survive being submerged, washed, etc. Of course, if you somehow discharged all the caps and removed the batt and submerged your Treo, you might get other sideeffects like gunk under the LCD or mushy keyboard or.. etc

But the point being that simple electronics, minus the electricity, often tend to survive meetings with water.
    The only problem is when you have aonther solution in the water and it corrodes. However, thigns liek keyboards can be washed (seriously.. check out geeksquad) without detergent with no problem.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I made the same mistake and sent my Treo earbud through both the washer and dryer. It still workd like a charm!
    Ok. I don't want to have to explain the sordid story of HOW my treo 180 fell into the bathtub, but it wasn't in it for very long. I know, I know, that doesn't matter. So, what I need to know is: a - is there any hope that this can be saved or b - what do I tell handspring to get a replacement?
    -mac