1.    #1  
    I have downloaded Xiino to my Treo 300, so that I can view my company emails, which are in javascript format. Using Xiino, I can get to the the company Outlook screen on the Treo, but only a portion of it, and that doesn't include the sign-in portion that allows me to login and get email. I can't find any way to shift the screen right, which is what I need to do (Better would be to get the whole Outlook page on the screen). Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I need to amend this query. In fact, I am now getting the entire screen, but receive an error message that I need a browser that handles both frames and javascript (i.e. I never get to the login box). Does Xiino not handle frames? With Blazer, I got to login, but was then informed that Blazer doesn't handle javascript.
    It's difficult to respond without seeing the site in Xiino, but when I've been on pages with frames using Xiino, I've been able to move between the frames by using a drop-down diagram that will show up in the upper-right corner of Xiino.

Geoffrey
    A part of the answer is in this thread
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo