1.    #1  
    hi, was wondering if any of u is experiencing the same problem i have when replying to sms and if there's a way to fix that.
    whenever a sms is received on clicking reply the cursor (invariably) goes to the sender's phone number (why is this so? that is so dumb, replying is obviously to the sender rite?)
    when it should be at the msg text field.

can somebody pls tell me there's a way to fix this?

cheers!
    Originally posted by bumberbee
    hi, was wondering if any of u is experiencing the same problem i have when replying to sms and if there's a way to fix that.
    whenever a sms is received on clicking reply the cursor (invariably) goes to the sender's phone number (why is this so? that is so dumb, replying is obviously to the sender rite?)
    when it should be at the msg text field.

can somebody pls tell me there's a way to fix this?

cheers!
    My cursor goes to the message text area when I reply to an SMS...
    Mine too. And I'm using M1 like you.
    This is a known flaw in the sms program, which I've reported to Handspring's tech dept. They hadn't heard of it until I reported it. The problem is this: when you FORWARD a message to someone, it screws up the program, so all new sms's after the forwarding, if you reply, place the cursor on the number line, instead of the text line. To fix this, after you forward a message, make like you are sending a NEW sms, then cancel it, and subsequent messages will allow you to reply on the proper line! Handspring claims they will fix this problem in future communicators. We will see.

Andrew